Do you love people? Do you love people who need people? Because customer service company Alorica says it doesn’t have employees — it has people.
And right now Alorica is looking for enthusiastic people who want to help other people as a work-from-home customer service agent.
If you have excellent customer service skills, can work 30 hours per week on a set schedule and are a person, this might be the gig for you.
You’ll start with paid training, which is scheduled for March 12 through April 13 with the choice of 8 a.m.-noon or 1-5 p.m. CST.
Not the job for you? No worries, there are plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work-From-Home Customer Service Jobs at Alorica
Pay: $9 an hour
- Receiving incoming phone calls and adhering to a script while entering clients’ information and answering questions
- Helping customers with their payment plans, service and questions about their utility bills
- Upselling additional services
- Completing initial and ongoing training
Applicants for this position must be at least 18 years old and must have:
- A high school degree or GED
- A minimum one year of sales experience
- Ability to pass background checks
- Ability to meet standards for some projects that may require drug screening or the ability to speak both English and Spanish
- Paid training at minimum wage for your state or local area
- After your training and 60 hours of call time, you receive a $180 bonus.
Tiffany Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s not much of a people person.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: